Professional Chocolate & Pastry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richie Heppell Forum Founder

Go down

Richie Heppell Forum Founder Empty Richie Heppell Forum Founder

Post by Admin Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:57 pm

My name is Richie and I hope to bring you this forum to assist everyone in this fantastic trade whether you are a professional or amateur.

I hope to bring skilled members to this forum to offer their expertise to others learning the chocolate and pastry skill or for someone who just wants to have a play at home as a hobby.

I am a highly experienced Executive Pastry Chef and Pastry Consultant who has over 22 years experience in Pastry, Chocolate and Catering Management. I have worked in Catering Colleges providing NVQ Level 3's in both Patisserie & Confectionery and Professional Cookery also delivering level 3 in food safety.

Delivering chocolate workshops and menu and recipe development/consultancy has kept me within the top percent of the trade. I mentored the Armed Forces team for the 2015 Bake Off Creme De La Creme in the first heat where they achieved an impressive overall 4th place.
I have competed in many competitions including Hotelympia, British Open Culinary Championships and I am currently ranked 2nd in the UK & Ireland of the World Chocolate Masters.

I pride myself by being passionate and committed to producing spectacular patisserie, handmade chocolates and chocolate showpieces of the finest quality.

I hope this forum can help all members and keep alive these skilled mediums which need more world wide recognition. I hope you can all join me in this journey.

Admin
Admin

http://heppells.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum